Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday

Well it's Saturday and we're just taking it easy!! This is going to be a bunch of randomness so please excuse me!  Thursday and yesterday the weather was in the 70's and as the day went on yesterday we had tornado watches and the wind got a little crazy.  This morning we woke to the temps being in the 40's.  Crazy crazy weather....makes we even more impatient with Spring!


On another note we got Addison's new bed moved into her room and as a bonus last night Nick and I went to Target to get her some new sheets and we ended up getting her new bedding there.  I was holding out for a set I wanted from Pottery Barn but this girl is tough on her things and I just couldn't justify spending the money when lord knows she would have spilt something on it within the first week!  Once I completely finish her room this week I'll put up some before and after picks.

Alright gonna enjoy this lazy Saturday, hope y'all do too!!

Oh and P.S. Jonahs EB Auction started last night, so head on over!!


-Aletha

No comments:

Post a Comment