Friday, February 24, 2012

It's Here!!!

If you remember Jonah's EB Auction that we talked about last week....well it's finally here!!  Today at 8 pm the bidding starts! They've got so many awesome things up for bid from jewelry to gift cards and things for kids.  Help a great cause and head on over by clicking HERE and the top portion is where you need to read to get an idea of how to bid and all that stuff.  Also if you wanna be really sweet we've put a gift card up for auction for Starbuck's HERE .  Now who can ever get enough of Starbuck's, definatley not me!! So head over at 8pm and start bidding for a great cause!!

On another note my little Miss Addison is getting so big we decided it was time to get her out of the toddler bed and upgrade to a "big girl" bed.  Well I found the greatest deal on not just a twin bed but it also came with a matching nightstand that matches the dresser we already had!! I don't know about y'all but I get really excited when I find a great deal.  For the nightstand and the bed the lady was asking $100 and when I arrived there she asked if we needed a box spring and it was practically new and she didn't have any room so she just gave that to us for free!! I couldn't pass it up because well it was FREE.  Our plan is to re-do her room tomorrow night while she's gone and surprise her with a "new room" when she comes home Saturday.  I can't wait is an understatement!!  Once we get everything situated this weekend I'd love to post some pictures of her new big girl room!

That's it for today!  Erica's spending the weekend with her hubby at the beach and I'm getting a date night with my hubby while the kids spend the night with their Mamaw and Papaw.  What's your plans for the weekend? 

Happy Friday!

-Aletha

No comments:

Post a Comment