Monday, February 6, 2012

Babies on the Brain

So continuing from the other day I wanted to share a little about my babies.  I'm still so undecided whether or not we're done having kids.  One moment I think it's nice that we're done with that phase but then another part of me still longs for just one more.  We always said 3 for some reason sounds like a good number, but that was before we actually ever have kids and as we all know once their here your perspective sometimes changes.  So anyways that's where we stand.  We want to wait until i'm done with school before we make the final decision if we have anymore. Now onto my babies.

My first born Aiden is such a momma's boy and has been that way since day one!  He was originally due on our second wedding anniversary but in true Aiden fashion he was stubborn and came 7 days late, 24 hours of labor and 3 hours of push (ca-razy believe me I know!)  He's my kindergartener and growing up way to fast!


Then came our little girl, my Addison Sophia.  Once Aiden was two we decided we were ready for another child and after one month we found out we were pregnant!  It was one thing to think about having another but once it happened I was thinking what in the world did we just get ourselves into.  We tried for 9 months with Aiden so I just assumed it would take awhile but, SURPRISE god had different plans.

This little girl is by far going to be the one that makes us get gray hair.  She is so full of energy and on the go.  One minute she is all into her tutus and baby dolls and the other minute she is playing with toy cars or rough housing with boys, you never know with her!  She's such a good mix of a girly girl and a tomboy that i cant wait to see what she's like as as she gets older.
     Here they are now, 5 and 2! Time sure has flown by since those baby pictures posted above!

These two can be a handful at times but I can't wait to see them change and grow.  Who knows, we might have another child and we might not.  It's all in god's hands and we'll just wait and see what he has in store for us!

1 comment:

  1. A boy and a girl, you've been blessed with a sweet combo;) Addison is so adorable! We used to say 3 too.....very much doubt that now.

    ReplyDelete