Sunday, February 19, 2012

Party Time

Yesterday was Kingstin's party and  his acutual birthday. It was a PERFECT day for a party, it was in the mid 60's here and both boys were in great moods. I got to spend the afternoon with just Miller, we had a few last min things to get done before the party, it was so nice to spend that time with my crazy oldest. After picking up the balloons, cakes and the birthday boy was up from his nap, it was PARTY TIME!















Homeboy didn't like the cake




this next picture, Aletha is going to kill me :)








My grandmother, mom, and myself


Thank you to everyone that made yesterday special! We love you all so much!!

~ Erica 

1 comment:

  1. Love all the photos! Seems like baby Kingstin had a big day. You're family is so beautiful, Erica! Thanks for sharing Kingstin's special day :)

    ReplyDelete