Saturday, February 4, 2012

Brings Back Memories...


It’s been a yucky and rainy Saturday here so not much going on.  We both went to a baby shower this morning for a friend of ours from our Sunday school class.  She’s expecting her first sweet little girl very soon!  We rode together so after leaving we both were talking about how going to other baby showers brings back memories from our own.  We wanted to do this blog for fun but also a way to document what our lives are right at this moment as young mommas and wives so we wanted to talk a little about our babies…..so today Erica’s going to talk about her little ones.

After going to the baby shower to today it reminded me that the season of caring for a baby, birthing a baby, and the smell of a newborn has past. It makes me sad to think that (unless God has other plans) I will never go to the store to buy another pregnancy test, I will never feel the flutter of a little human in my belly, I will never wait eagerly at the Dr. to find out the sex of my child, I will never have another baby shower and I will never have another newborn.  
After being married to my husband for only a few short months, we found out that we were going to be parents of a little person. Not us? We weren’t ready for that, but God had other plans. September 4th, 2007 we gave birth to our first born son Miller. 


We look forward to what God has planned for this one, he has such a pure heart. And love for sports that is unreal. 

3 years later we found out that God had blessed us with another child, I just knew this one was a girl, I already had an “all boy” kind of kid, God knew that I couldn’t handle two of them, so Girl it was. NOPE 18 weeks of being pregnant with my second child we found out that we were have another boy. On February 18th 2011 we gave birth to son number 2 Kingstin. 



Can’t wait to see what the future holds for him. King came in to this world fast (literally that story will come later) and hasn’t stopped since. A year has almost pasted right before my eyes and can’t believe I will soon have a 1 year old and a 4 year old. 


Thank you GOD for these two! 






1 comment:

  1. Handsome little ones! Appreciate all the advice you have given me.

    ReplyDelete