Thursday, March 29, 2012

Field Trips and Class Parties

Wow!  This week has been non stop it seems with Aiden having all sorts of things going on at school.  On Wednesday I went with his class on a field trip to The Loop Pizza which oh my goodness has some really yummy pizza but I could eat their salads every.single.day seriously!  Then Thursday was the day before Spring Break so Aiden's class had an Easter egg hunt and a class party so Addison and I stopped by to get our party on for that as well.  Here are a few of the pictures I took from the past few days.
They let all the kids wear little aprons and then took them on a tour of the back of the resturant.  THEN came the fun part where they actually let each kid make their own little pizza!
Yes my little guy did pepperoni and black olives.  He's usually major picky like his daddy but takes after his momma when it comes to pizza!
Um this was taken right before he finished.  He ate the entire thing and has asked to eat at The Loop everyday since because according to him "they have the best pizza EVER!"

Easter egg hunt and then it was party time!
They usually fight like cats and dogs but here lately they have been extra sweet to each other and all about hugging!  So of course I had to take this for proof to show them when theyre older that yes at one point they did get along!;)

Aiden's Spring Break starts tomorrow and Im actually looking forward to getting the extra time with him being home next week......but then again ask me that same question next week and we'll see if I still feel the same!

Happy Friday y'all!

-Aletha

No comments:

Post a Comment