Thursday, March 1, 2012

Addison's Big Girl Room

So last weekend we decided it was time to upgrade Addison to a big girl room. This was very last minute. I had been wanting to get her a big girl bed for awhile but I hate seeing her growing up so for the time being I was content with her being in a toddler bed. Trying to kill some time I was looking on Craigslist and found a bed that would be perfect for her room and decided to text the lady.  It had been posted 4 days ago and was a really good deal so I just knew it was probably sold already but figured what the heck?  Anyways long story short it was still available so we went and picked it up last Thursday with plans to set it up and get her a new bed set Friday night while the kids stayed with my parents.

Let me just say all day Friday I was so excited to get the kids to my parents so I could set up her room.  Yes I was getting a night without kids and also a date night but what am I excited about....a bed!  So here is her room before.  This was her room before she was born but it was never really changed except instead of a crib just imagine a toddler bed.
This is her dresser and we did switch it to the opposite side of her room not long after she was born.


And here is her new big girl room!


Isn't this bedding sweet?  Little owls and birds and trees.


This was the test run....and I think it passed!


It's going to be mid 70's today...yay!! Gonna try to slow down today and enjoy this pretty weather!

-Aletha


No comments:

Post a Comment