Friday, March 16, 2012

Tuesday Hurry Up!!

As most of you know my baby King has been so sick over the past several months with ear infections!
It's sad that I could be a Doctor when it comes to identifying rather or not his ears hurt! It starts out with him rubbing his head, then moves to rubbing the ears, then up and down all night. He will get these little blue rings under his eyes and he might get a touch of a clear runny nose, never a fever, never stops him from eating! He has had around 7 ear infections since November! We went to the ENT at our local hospital on Monday. I feel very at peace with her placing them, she is awesome! When the Dr. looked in his ears, she with out a blink of an eye said she could tell he has had his share of ear infections! Sweet King's ears have been infected so many times that they were starting to develop scarring. A film of skin was starting to grow over the drum. I was worried that his hearing was going to be affected but thank goodness it hasn't been! She told us she would like to get us in soon to have the tube placement surgery! So this coming Tuesday the 20th of March my baby will have tubes placed! I know this is a minor surgery, Miller had them and boy did they do wonders :) he was like a different kid. Miller was older when he got them, then King is now! Miller had a hard time waking up and was very confused and that was hard to handle! So I'm a little nervous about someone taking my sweet little baby away from me and him waking up confused! So if you could please say a prayer for the Doctors, King and myself that would be great!

Bless his little heart!

-Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment