Monday, April 2, 2012

Family Birthday

A few weeks ago we celebrated my nephew's 5th birthday with the family.


Miller and his cousin Ryan are only 6 months apart so when the two of them get together they have so much fun!They both share a LOVE for sports and just being boys outside. We were at the mall when we came across these jerseys and of course we HAD to scoop them up....I mean it only fits seeing how my nephews name is RYAN :) 



I just love the time we get to spend with Mitch's sisters kids. Sadly we just never get to spend the time I would love to spend with them, all the cosins just love each other!


By the time the cake and presents were over with the kids dashed to the trapoline, and baby King was bouched to sleep....yep thats how we roll






And then my third child got in on the fun. 






We had a wonderful day and lots of tired kids afterwards! :)

-Erica 





No comments:

Post a Comment