Monday, April 9, 2012

Mcknight Easter Weekend

WOW, we have had a WONDERFUL, and busy Easter weekend. On Friday Mitch and I both were off work so we spent the day as a family and running errands. I love to spend days like that with my boys!

We did a little shopping at Sam's club, then we went to Lowes to get a few things for the yard. I love this time this of the year, I love to plant flowers and just give our house that little pop of color!


On Saturday we had Mitch's family over to celebrate Easter. Everyone was suppose to be here at 10:00 and no one got here until 11:00 yep.....thats how we roll :), we all enjoyed the perfect weather.
.


Good food, and Hunting Eggs





and Lots of memories were made



If you know me and my boys we are HUGE race fans, Bowman Gray that is. BG is a local race track in our area that we attend every Saturday night starting at the end of April until Augest. We LOVE it. we mostly go for the Modifided races but Miller loves to watch the other devisons beacuse with the track being so small, and there being so many cars there are lots of wrecks. If you remember the show the Madhouse on TV this would be the track Im talking of. Anywho the Mods also race at other tracks under Nascar and we went Saturday night.



My friend Amanda is part of the "race family" and she comes to all the races along with a number of other people it was about 11:00 before we got home, so we had to rush to get Miller to bed so the Easter bunny could come. Even though the bunny was so tired he couldn't hold his head up, he waited like a good bunny until Miller and King were fast asleep.


Sunday Morning, Miller was in our room at 7:15 jumping up and down ready to see what the Easter bunny brought. After we opened all of the goodies we got ready for church. I love Easter, and I love to praise my God for sending his son, yes his son to die on the cross for me and YOU! Thank you God!!!!! Church was so great. Its was filled with smiling faces, beautiful Easter dresses and we heard a Wonderful message. I LOVE MY CHURCH!


Then it was photo opp time!





After Church we went to my parents house for a little Easter fun!
















Hope your Easter was great!
 - Erica

1 comment:

  1. Erica! Your family is simply A-DOR-A-BLE!!! I am in love with the boys' Easter outfits; somehow I missed you all at church yesterday. But guess who came with JJ and I...?! Shannon!! That's right, our "doorstep friend" - it was awesome and made our Easter very special.

    Love ya!
    Leigh

    P.S> Never been to a Bowman Gray race...you might have to change that this summer ; )

    ReplyDelete