Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Change.......

Over the past few weeks I have really wanted to spruce up the house. This time of the year, with Birthday Party's, weekend get ways, family beach trips and other fun summer activities I really don't have to extra money to spend a whole lot on redoing the inside of the house. If I bought something every time I wanted to do a little sprucing I would be buying something every week everyday.

 I took an old basket that was in the closet and threw several rolls of toilet paper in it and stuck it in the corner of the bathroom!


 Basket : Target

 I had these two cute little orange bowls hiding away in the bathroom so I pulled them out, filled them with pine cones and placed them on the top/back of the toilet.


 Bowls: Target
Pine cones: Wal-mart
US Picture: Target


My mom gave me this little yellow collinder. I used it to hold our dyed Easter eggs this Easter! Any ideas I could fill it with over the summer?
Collinder: Homegoods
placemats: Target

 Have you ever looked at the price for the K-Cup holders? EXPENSIVE! So my love for target saved the day. I now fill a $6.00 cookie jar with my cute little K-cups

Cookie Jar: Target
 Keruic: Wal-Mart

 We never used our fire place for what it really is suppose to be used for. So a candle holder and metal green star to change it up a little.

 Candle Holder: Kirkland's
Star: Homegoods


 We moved Miller over to his big boy bed from the crib at 2 1/2 so I put up bed rails to keep him from falling out, but now that he is 4 he really doesn't need them but I guess it is a mental thing for him so I put pool noodles under the mattress cover/sheet. (Idea from Pintrest)  

 Noodles: Target
Sheets: Target
Converter: Target

That was just a few things i did to change it up a little around here, as much as I like change I'm sure it want be long and I will sprucing it up more around here!

- Erica



No comments:

Post a Comment